Just a reminder to current members that new permits are required from April 1st. If you haven’t renewed yours yet then now is the time to do it, don’t leave it until you want to go fishing again.
If you’re not a member then now is the time to join, Spring is here, it’s getting warmer and the fish are biting so don’t delay join now. See below for all the benefits that membership brings,
Access to Ravenfield Ponds and Baker’s Pond. (both open 365 days/year)
- Seven lakes, including specimen Carp Lake with fish to 28+lbs.
- Toilets on both sites
- Secure parking close to the water
- Take a juvenile under 16 years free of charge
- More than 1/week!
- Plus an additional mid week Wednesday event starting this year
More than 1 mile of the river Don.
- With 80 purpose made platforms.
- Parking behind 30 of them
- Barbel to 13lbs +
- Secure parking in locked angler’s car parks
150 pegs on the S.Yorks. Navigation at Kilnhurst and Mexborough.
- Road side parking at Kilnhurst
- Secure parking in locked angler’s car park at Croda
And you can pay by instalments
See www.ravenfieldponds.co.uk or call 01709 363788 for more details